Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Miniature Perfume and Decoupage


When I was young-er, like all other young girls, I like to wear perfume. I wore perfume so that I smell fresh and nice everyday in the office. Colleagues used to commend about how the scent lingered on when I passed by and I remembered feeling really wonderful.

My very first perfume was Poison which was a real hit then. It was a birthday gift. I always cherish and it stays my favorite all these while.

It was only when I worked in a fragrance company that I got the chance to collect all these miniatures. The miniatures are very cute because most of them measured less than 5cm. And the fact that the designs of the bottles are very attractive and some are really unique.

My all time favorite, Poison by none other than Christian Dior.


c'est la vie (this is life), Christian Lacroix, very beautiful curve-shaped bottle.

Flower by Kenzo, very refreshing ....

Cleaning them is not a joke.
pour femme, for the feminine..... 

Christian Dior- Diorissimo, Fahrenheit , Dune .
YSL - Paris, Versace and so on...

Beautiful names - Talisman & Lyra, the one in the shape of a leaf is by Kenzo. 

pour home, for the masculine......

Kenzo, Chavenon, Hugo Boss, Guy Laroche.
The twisted bottle is Montana with very sweet scent, simple rectangular bottle with one-sided cap is Prada


As I posted in my previous blog, I tried my hand on decoupage in the little black shelf that house all these little bottles. 
 
Painting on wood is easy.

 

Working through the night...


When it's done.........








There, looking sweet and definitely beautiful!
Totally transformed!
So the ugly black house is now fully transformed into white with pink and green napkin cuttings. It is that simple and effortless. I am now paying my attention to the larger items in the house, for example, the spiral staircase railing....too ambitious? Let's wait and see!
P/S:-


Vol  De Nuit, Guerlain, what a beautiful name!
常在亦舒小说里出现的“午夜飞行”。






No comments:

Post a Comment