Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

Interlude 插曲

Educa jigsaw puzzles is one of the best quality in the world. They are made in Barcelona, Spain. When I received mine promptly approximately 3 weeks after I made the order, I found out that it is indeed made of the best quality. 

The seller is in Belgium.
 



 


 
 
 
 
Painting entitled "Interlude", meaning "Between Play", is an oil painting by Sir Williams Reynolds-Stephens. He was a British artist who was born in 1862 and had deceased in 1943. It is a very beautiful painting and is exactly what I expect it to be.


All the 3,000 pieces of jigsaw puzzles are in a plastic bag. After i opened the plastic bags, I touched the pieces and found that they are "crispy" to the touch, I am so very happy with the quality. This is going to make my fixing even more inspiring.

 
拼图是我的兴趣,不知为何,对烹饪或缝纫甚至其他园艺之类嗜好都沒耐心的我,却扁扁对拼图这种极需耐心的玩意儿情有独憧。越是艰难,越觉得有趣,挑战性高。看着图画一小块一小块慢慢成形,很有慲足感。就是这种慲足感让我独自一人拼了一幅又一幅。用手摸过拼图表面,感觉是奇妙的!
 
小时沒钱买,家里也沒空间,一直到有了自己的家,才开始拼凑较大的,最好超过2千块的。停了好多年,现在又來挑战自己,不知会否力不从心?在选择的时刻,很难取舍,太多太美,这幅真是很美,还好沒
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I can see you are a big fan of Jigsaw puzzle, I just couldn't sit still.Hope you can share your fun. By the way, i like your book list, continue the great work. Have you explore E book like Kindle or Nook? People still not into it as there is no fun as compare with flipping and smelling the paper book! However, as a home-maker of a book-worm family, i found it extremely easy when come house-tidy time..... Hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of Kindle but not Nook. I too, prefer the flipping and smelling! I like to collect books and arrange them on the shelf. My family size is not as big as yours, so for house-tidy time, i have no problem....haha! But they really are collecting dust...

    ReplyDelete