Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Online Shopping with Taobao


After a few successful purchases with taobao, i am generally happy with the service and most of the items.

And so the excitement continues....

This is the latest, the one I received yesterday in the office.

The receptionist said "Ms Candy asik beli aja..." when she brought me yet another package. I told her I am buying for my daughter.
As always, the items are in their original packaging.
The first box I opened is the purse Bao has been bugging me for since the day I placed the order. She fell for it immediately the moment she laid her eyes on it.

The thrill is opening it up to reveal what is inside. The packaging is fantastic with a card for return and a paper bag plus a small name card holder as a token of appreciation.
Next, I opened the book which is already out of print. I wanted to order more but was worried about the quality because it only cost RMB20.20+5 for postage.

Bubble packed! The book is in perfect condition and the quality is great! I now know where to get the out-of-print copy from my favorite author. 
Then only I moved to the other 2 boxes which contain clothes.

As always , this is how they packed the clothes.
This is my dress. For only RMB129.00, i don't think I need to expect better. For this, I received a mouse pad. Most of the plastic bags are of good quality with zippers.


Inside this box, I found Bao's t-shirt with a very beautiful paper bag.


Bao's shirt looks beautiful on her.


I always share my experiences with my colleagues who are much younger than me. Not only them, their friends are also buying from Taobao and Tmall and are happy with what they received. What happen to those shops out there? I read that a lot of fashion house in China can't sustain the shop and they have to close some shops and turn to online.

We are truly amazed with how extensive and established the website is. It is very well designed with anything from shopping up to status of your delivery. You do not need to worry about the combine delivery. They just know what to do. After you confirm the delivery, you just sit back and wait for your package, it usually takes about a week only.

PS:  The prices of the same piece of fashion sometimes varies a lot in different shop. Usually I am extra careful with this type of clothes which is not from the local designer. I reckon they are replica from different manufacturer.














No comments:

Post a Comment