Pages

Thursday 12 July 2012

Bau - the following months

So cheerful!
When Bao was 3 months old, she was very chubby and very active. She liked to move her limbs a lot. Carrying her around could be very tiring. When she was lying down, she would hold her feet with her cute little hands. Sometimes she even put her toes in her mouth.
Holding her fat little legs.

Hush hush.....

By now, she was already trying to turn her body over as if she couldn't wait to see the world from different angles. Finally she could do that when she was 4 months old. We were glad that she was progressing healthily. Then 1 day, while I was talking to her father, she was struggling on her own on the sofa next to me. She might have kicked her feet against the back of the sofa that sent her flying, to my horror, she was on the floor the next second. I screamed and quickly picked up the fiercely crying Bao. I was so panicked and was cursing myself for being so careless. Luckily she was alright. I promised myself I wouldn't let this happen again.




Every night when I put her in a small tub to clean her, I always used the towels to play with her and she would chuckled happily.  After that we would feed her and put her to bed. The father would wake up in the night to feed her even though she didn't ask for it. He didn't want her to sleep with hungry tummy. She is the most precious thing in the whole world to us.













No comments:

Post a Comment